Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buttonbar

Hi team,

great product... I'm guessing this can be done manually, but would be a nice timesaver to have a buttonbarĀ control... ideally something that can combine buttons with popovers configurable in settings. Maybe also with an 'action button' as in material design.

Stam

Part of this would require "sticky" buttons which I can't see a way to do in Appli at present (did I miss a setting?)
Ideally would also require a "popover" control (eg as in FileMaker Pro). I guess a roundrect could be used (although I'm always partial the arrow).

(10-05-2024, 11:31 PM)stam66 Wrote:  Hi team,

great product... I'm guessing this can be done manually, but would be a nice timesaver to have a buttonbarĀ control... ideally something that can combine buttons with popovers configurable in settings. Maybe also with an 'action button' as in material design.

Part of this would require "sticky" buttons which I can't see a way to do in Appli at present (did I miss a setting?)
Ideally would also require a "popover" control (eg as in FileMaker Pro). I guess a roundrect could be used (although I'm always partial the arrow).
Hi Stam,

The button bar is implementable as you said by drawing a rectangle and placing buttons over the rectangle. The responsive design is WYSIWYG. If you place it at the top or botton of your screen they would stick to that location. If you place a layout element in the same screen, it would allow your UI to scroll. As long as the rect of the layout element is place above or below the button bar, they will not interfere with each other.

We will implement an element that automates much of this. Popovers is another cool idea. Let me bring this up with the team.