Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Incorrect sorting on Appli Player / IOS.

Ah ok. I see from the sort icon that the sort direction is descending. This explains why clicking on the header produces the correct sort. It seems like changes in the Appli builder were saved to the cloud, including changing the sort direction to ascending, and your device is running an older version of your app locally. Clicking of the multi-color circle on the right of the screen will open a menu. From this menu you can click "Refresh" to pull any changes from the cloud. This should give you the correct sort. When an app is added to the Appli player, the latest version is downloaded from the cloud. This is why the sort order is correct on my end. Subsequent runs of the app will load using local data. We plan to add a way for developers to specify if an app should load from local or cloud.

Let me know if refreshing your app produced the correct sort order.

Messages In This Thread
Incorrect sorting on Appli Player / IOS. - by alextweedly - 05-07-2024, 12:16 PM
RE: Incorrect sorting on Appli Player / IOS. - by efrain - 05-07-2024, 07:32 PM
RE: Incorrect sorting on Appli Player / IOS. - by alextweedly - 05-07-2024, 09:08 PM
RE: Incorrect sorting on Appli Player / IOS. - by efrain - 05-07-2024, 10:16 PM
RE: Incorrect sorting on Appli Player / IOS. - by alextweedly - 05-07-2024, 11:35 PM