Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New threads on the Appli Blog

Thank you Andre Garzia, for the new blog post and samples.
These are great samples for using Appli.
Appli users, i highly reccomend users of Appli to review these post.

Creatively Looking Forward,
chipsm@themartinz.com

Thanks for the feedback, Clarence. We have a new user series under development to coincide with our new Learn Tier. We will keep the blogs flowing as well.

Thanks a lot for the kind words, Clarence, is there any topic that you'd like to see explored in another in-depth tutorial? Tell me, and I'll get it to you by next week :-)

I like testing the different capabilities of Appli. I am working on a sample of an Authors-books appli application. It uses a 1 to many database with an Authors table and a books table. I hope to post this soon. I can send a preliminary version if you want. The Authors sceen has 3 layouts. one for the authors, one forht books and a layout for a description of the book contents. One of my next projexcts will be a smaple many - to - many table application. To me, thiese are the basic essences of databases.
I'll keep you [osted.

chipsm@themartinz.com

(11-02-2023, 11:55 PM)clarencemartin Wrote:  I like testing the different capabilities of Appli. I am working on a sample of an Authors-books appli application. It uses a 1 to many database with an Authors table and a books table. I hope to post this soon. I can send a preliminary version if you want. The Authors sceen has 3 layouts. one for the authors, one forht books and a layout for a description of the book contents. One of my next projexcts will be a smaple many - to - many table application. To me, thiese are the basic essences of databases.
I'll keep you [osted.

Thanks for the idea, Clarence, I just wrote a small tutorial thinking about your sample apps and needs. Find it at https://appli.io/database-tutorial-relat...en-tables/, hope you enjoy it.

I opened the link for your posting and I want to thank you for the work you've done. It hits the spot!
I hope that other Appli users will read the tutorial and get some real use from it. The expample is what Appli developers can use to create real and useful database applications.

chipsm@themartinz.com

Manchester City comes from behind to defeat rival Manchester United 3-1
csgo run

Manchester City came from behind to defeat Manchester United 3-1 and keep the pace on Liverpool in the English Premier League title race.

In an entertaining Manchester Derby on Sunday, Phil Foden scored twice in the second half – the first a stunning strike from outside the box and the second a neat finish from a tight angle – to send City on the way to a crucial victory.

Rashford gave United a shock lead in the first half when his thundering, long-range effort from around 30 yards out went in off the crossbar.

But fellow England international Foden responded with an exceptional goal of his own in the 57th minute before putting City in front in the final 10 minutes having linked up with Julian Alvarez.

By now, the home side was in control of the match, and when Sofyan Amrabat was dispossessed by Rodri close to the United goal, Erling Haaland was able to complete the victory.

“That’s my aim, to turn up in the big games, that’s what I want to do,” Foden told Sky Sports after scoring his 10th and 11th league goals of the season. “I think that this season I’m proving that.”