Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi all - I'm a cardiologist based in London and code a bit on the side mainly for workplace apps. 
My interests are mainly medical/related apps, and most things LiveCode!

I've just (re)discovered Appli - I had seen very early versions of Appli but had no real use for it at the time.
Just a few days ago, a use-case came up that Appli may fit the bill for and I looked at this again - and was balled over! 

The product has matured really well since I last checked it out; the interface is truly well thought out. Seems like a joy to use and I look forward to getting into this :)

PS: great thanks also to Andre for the YouTube video series, that was a great way to quickly get up to a speed with Appli basics!

Welcome Stam, its nice to have you here and among us.
Thank you for your kind words. Yes indeed, Appli has grown substantially in the last while.
Take care and i wish you good progress on your app, do not hesitate to reach out for help should you need it.
Cheers,
Tom

(10-08-2024, 06:47 PM)tomglod Wrote:  Welcome Stam, its nice to have you here and among us. 
Thank you for your kind words. Yes indeed, Appli has grown substantially in the last while.
Take care and i wish you good progress on your app, do not hesitate to reach out for help should you need it.
Cheers,
Tom

Thanks Tom!
Really does look good  - but some things have me stumped. 
I guess the low-code/no-code approach means there is much less variety in how to do things and if not done exactly right it just don't work...

I've posted a some issues I've had, hoping I can get some advice!

Anyway, great job guys.
Stam

(10-08-2024, 07:32 PM)stam66 Wrote:  Thanks Tom!
Really does look good  - but some things have me stumped. 
I guess the low-code/no-code approach means there is much less variety in how to do things and if not done exactly right it just don't work...

I've posted a some issues I've had, hoping I can get some advice!

Anyway, great job guys.
Stam

You can use LiveCode in Appli as well. I'll head over to your questions and see if we can get you headed in the right direction. If you want some one on one, we can set that up too. Let us know.