Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Using Components

Components are Elements that can be used as "Objects" for your Appli Application (Really Cool Items). 
The idea is to create these components as shared Elements that can be used on one or many screens in your application.
When you take an Element and turn it into a Component,you can use these components on all or any screens that you create. For instance you may want to take a Text element and make it a title Item for your Application. It can be shared on any or all of the screens in your Application. Another Comonent that you make may be a group of Buttons that you group together as a Menu Block. If you make this item a component it can be used universally on your many screens as a common Menu Bar, That can have shared code to be used to open your various screens with a common low code Navigation action without having to code for every screen.
These Components can eleiminate dupilcate low code coding and make your Application have a UNIFORM Look and feel with minimum coding.
One idea might be: to create a base Sceen that has all of the common Cmponents that can be share with all of the other screens in your Application.
One other thing that I found (thanks Mark and Team), is the Components are Project Aware. Once they are created in a project, all of the other sub-projects created can share those components.
GIVE IT A TRY. I am sure that there will probably be a tutorial in the Blog sometime soon. If not, I might create a video showing the use of components.
HAPPY APPLI-ING!

Creatively Looking Forward,
chipsm@themartinz.com

Messages In This Thread
Using Components - by clarencemartin - 05-05-2023, 09:04 PM
RE: Using Components - by clarencemartin - 05-05-2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Using Components - by marktalluto - 05-07-2023, 12:55 AM
RE: Using Components - by clarencemartin - 05-12-2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Using Components - by marktalluto - 05-12-2023, 10:46 PM