Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Appli Player requests.

Of course, these may be documentation requests rather than feature requests ....

1. There doesn't seem to be a way to remove an app from the list of "My Apps".

2. The list screen has a switch at the bottom for "Show Included". What does this do ?

3. "Patch Notes" Is this the best name ?  Would "Release notes" be more standard (and less nerdy) alternative ?

4. Opening the player could check if there is a later version available. This is particularly useful because it is HARD to search for the Appli player on the IOS App Store. I tried a whole bunch of strings before finding that "Canela Software" would get me there.

5. The list of apps on the My Apps screen could show (badge of some kind??) which apps have an update available.

6. Apps on the My Apps screen should be collected together by Project.

Hi alextweedly,

1. To remove apps in the "my apps" list of Appli Player, press and hold down on an app icon to toggle edit mode. Press the "x" button in the corner of an app to remove it. To exit edit mode, tap the area outside of the app icons.

2. The "show included" switch of Appli Player will toggle whether to display or hide the apps that are included with Appli Player. The included apps are "Contacts" and "Appli Invoice" and use local data only. These apps are also available to download in the "templates" tab of the projects screen in Appli Builder.

3. I will add this feature request to our list.

4. I will add this feature request to our list.

5. I will add this feature request to our list.

6. The order of apps on Appli Player's "my apps" list can be rearranged by toggling the app edit mode described in #1 and holding and dragging the app icon. I will add a feature request for an option to automatically sort/group apps in the list, with an option for grouping by project.

Terrific! Thank you Linda.

(05-08-2024, 12:12 AM)alextweedly Wrote:  3. "Patch Notes" Is this the best name ?  Would "Release notes" be more standard (and less nerdy) alternative ?

This has been fixed in a recent Player update. Thank you for your suggestion. Smile